In finance, technical analysis is an analysis methodology for forecasting the direction of prices through the study of past market data, primarily price and volume. Wikipedia
Related article about Technical Analysis:
- How does Technical Analysis Work?
- Is Technical Analysis useful ?
- Is Technical Analysis Reliable?
- How Japanese Candlestick Patterns Can Help You Improve Your Trades
- Utilizing Technical Analysis: Pivot Points
- Higher-highs and Higher-lows vs Lower-highs and Lower-lows
- How to Analyze Candlestick reversal patterns: hammer and shooting star – Identify Trading Opportunities
- Trends – trading – technical analysis
- Moving Average
- The Elliott Wave Theory
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- Understanding and Applying the Dow Theory to Trading
- How to use Bollinger Bands